Just what exactly are video games: their variations, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, products reviews, critical information and a large amount more
A video game is really a distinctive computer program applications or an digital system that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms from a strategy of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Through the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface via which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a exclusive time, place of action, external attributes from the game with jordans menu 1. 32.
Usually, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse operation can also be observed when, based on certain video games, full -length films are made. In the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or gta san andreas steam trainer.
Genres of video games
One within your most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a particular video game within the following categories:
- schooling games “they are based in the need to perform specific actions aimed at instruction a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in evaluation with the situation and make unobvious decisions; something increased than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , staying a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other devices and the like;
- action “from English. Motion – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation because of the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions through the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all forms of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to considerably further than one particular genre, for example, motion and system that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends in the gaming industry of recent years are a bias towards mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on cheat o matic.
Classification of video games
Video games may possibly be classified on other grounds. The most usually represented below.
Depending for that number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which exclusive prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based associated with the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a single player”
- Multipoling “two or a little significantly more players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion using the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by applying the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending to your items used, video games is usually “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, could probably be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their person versions are designed for other living creatures, for example, gungeon green demon door. These are excellent applications or gadgets that make the pet monitor the image throughout the mouse associated with the screen or otherwise show activity.